



We spent a fun after noon flying kite's . I even had a chance to fly a kite. Aaaron had asked me to hold the string to his kite and a gust of wind came up and grabbed the kite and sent it into the air and so I set the camera down and flew the kite for a bit. Memories of childhood came flooding back. The rest of the time I took pictures and Mr. Snoopy looks pretty cool up there in the air like that. Elizabeth had a kite name The Beast and Aaaron had a pokemon. These kites had been in my closet for years with always the plan to fly kites with the kids. All it took was Emily to suggest and pretty soon all were flying kites. Emily's kit is the only one that got caught on the roof, but no worries we were able to get it down. The funny part was that Taylor's cat Kitty whos usuual very layed back and quiet ended up jumping on the kite tales of Emily's barbie kite she found when she was at snow college. When the tale came close to the ground she just pounced on it a layed there. Emily had to move her to get her kite back.... caught a few pictures of Aaron in action. Fun was had by all... except my foot swelled up and was a bit uncomfortable
But it was great being out side and have it be breezy but warm. The sky was beautiful and the kites were up high enough you were able to see the contrast against the sky. Just a fun March day. Taylor is working almost full tmime now at the Mega Plex in Ogden where he is now a superviosr and has to wear a nice shirt and tie. He looks so good, I keep trying to get him to let me get a picture of him while he is dressed for work but he won't let me.. My foot is healing but not fast enough. It is a pain to wear this aircast everywhere. but I guess if it helps it to heal ot will be worth it. Paul is continue his plans for farmer's market in here Ogden. So all is well at the houshold of the tribe. our washer broke but Paul the handy man was the genius it gettiting it working abain. wonder man ! so if you want an afternoon of fun gets some kits and go fly them.

2 comments:
Let's go fly a kite, that looks like such fun, you even have some grass! Woo hoo, love it
Yea!! The weather is finally warm enough to get outside. I love flying kites. I remember doing that all the time when I lived in San Diego. Great pictures also :)
Post a Comment